Tuesday, December 20, 2011

shout out

Can you please tell me what is better than hanging out with precious friends whom you love and respect, who tell the greatest tales, and share their lives with you? Well, nothing is better of course! (...I suppose that I should throw the husb a bone here and let him know that he is included among the ranks of friends, so...) With the careful wrapping of gifts, and the endless baking of cookies, the temporary easing off my "health" regimen (wah ha ha), and the non-stop social engagements, I can honestly say that this holiday season is shaping up to be quite fulfilling! This is not the sensation I was expecting to experience from a month suffering from a shameful lack of snow. So to all of you dear hearts who make this girl's time so special, I say, "You are so very R A D, thank you, and you rock!

 
xo much love

1 comment:

  1. Right back at you, domo! Have a wonderful holiday and keep this blog rolling! Love you. <3

    ReplyDelete