Friday, May 17, 2013

space, man

He's quite the explorer, going boldly where no child has gone before, or ever should go...

Spring is here, but as far as I'm concerned, we are living in the dead of summer with its constant sun, shirt-stripping heat, and the kind of moisture that could bring down a faulty basement wall. I'm just waiting for the onslaught of the menacing, endless parade of insects. Bring on the infestation! I'm ready for it... just not in the baby's room, okay?

He is so much braver than I.

2 comments:

  1. Hang tight, Dom!! I hope you find some relief to the sun and heat - I know it tortures you. Loving this picture of Graham, and his darling space suit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. t. washington may 23rd 2013
    well his outfit say's that he's an explorer.i envy his ability to go bold where no child has gone before (que :star trek theme song).

    ReplyDelete