Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Attack

...and I'm back. Feeling a bit full in the belly because of my not so recently acquired passenger, Freddy (temp tum name), the freeloading little critter that I am working on growing. A very interesting thing, this being with child turns out to be. One minute you are up and rocking around town and the next you are down in the proverbial dumps, laying on your uncomfortable, woolen Ikea rug, just trying to work your way through a solid day's nausea. It may not surprise many folks that I am not the most gracious pregnant lady that ever did live... At this very moment I would say that I don't plan to do this again, but you never know, I could really enjoy nurturing and all of that (doubtful).

So will this blog turn into mommy matters?

...to be continued (after a much needed snack/nap break and at a time when I can actually answer that Q)...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Dom! Great to see you writing again!! I do hope the nausea stops soon... Ugh!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, Linda, you peach! I am not suffering quite like I was during the era of the "Sea Bands," and I find that I can manage with sleep and some casual bitching and moaning!!

    xoxo to you

    ReplyDelete